Halloween at Cedar Hill
Halloween festivities will be held at Cedar Hill on Wednesday, October 31st, 2018. To insure that the day's events run smoothly, please read the following details carefully.
- Children in Grades 1-5 should arrive at school with their costume in a bag. They will dress for the afternoon fesitivies later in the day.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten students should arrive to school in costume.
- Please practice safety when selecting your child's costume for the day. Costumes should not be cumbersome, difficult to move about in, nor obstruct vision.
- Sharp objects or ANYTHING that resembles a weapon may NOT be used!
- On Wednesday, October 31st, 2018, Miss Katie's AM Preschool class will parade in the cafeteria (parents invited). The parade will start at 9:30 AM. Class party to follow. Ms. Petrullo's Pre-K class will have a combined party with Miss. Katie. ONLY official class parents may attend the party.
- The parade for ALL STUDENTS, Grades Pre-k (PM) and K-5, will be held outside (weather permitting) and begin promptly at 1:15 PM. Parents may line the official parade route and watch as the school marches (in front of the school and down the sidewalk by the "little playground").
- If the weather is inclement, the parade will be CANCELLED. Individual class parties will be held in their respective classrooms starting at 1:30 PM. ONLY official class parents may attend parties.
- Parents wearing masks or make-up that would hinder the staff's ability to identify them will be asked to leave the premises (i.e. clown make-up and/or masks)
We greatly appreciate your cooperation!