NEW SAFETY PROCEDURES
In light of recent world events, and in our continued effort to keep your children safe while at school, we will be implementing a new system for attending functions during the school day.
- Parents and guardians will be issued admission tickets for school performances and events held during the school day.
- Please bring these tickets with you on the day of the event.
- Please note, this change is not intended to limit the number of guests per child; instead, it will help us maintain safety and security.
- If you need more tickets than what was allotted for your child, please send in a note at least two days prior to the event requesting additional tickets and listing the name(s) of the person(s) who will be using the ticket(s). Please have those guests bring ID when they come and we will have their tickets at the table.
- No guests will be admitted without a ticket, and no additional guests will receive a ticket if they are not on the list or don’t have ID.