StuCoun - Pennies for Patients
Pennies for Patients
This year, students at Hilldale School will be able to raise money to help children with cancer in four ways: 1) By raising money online, where they can earn cool prizes; 2) By bringing in coins, cash, and checks in their individual boxes; 3) By putting coins, cash, and checks into their classroom boxes; 4) Go to Chipolte in Parsippany on February 21. See below for more information.
Last year, Hilldale School was named the "Highest Per-Capita Fund Raising School in NJ". This prestigious award can be seen in the display box at the front of the school. We're hoping to surpass last year's fundraising total of $2000, but we need your help!
- To register online, go to Hilldale's "Pennies for Patients" page . A flyer with specific directions for how to set up an online fundraising page will be going home on 2/11. Prizes for online fundraising are shown here.
- All donations and money for the "Pennies for Patients" program is due back to school by Friday, March 1st. Remember that the class that brings in the most money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will win a pasta party from Olive Garden!
- Hilldale School is participating in "Chipotle Day" on February 21st in support of Pennies for Patients and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- 33% of proceeds earned on 2/21 will benefit Hilldale School's "Pennies for Patients" efforts.
- You MUST bring this certificate when you order, if you want a percentage of your order total to go to Hilldale!