Dear Parents and Visitors to Woodmont School:
Please be aware of the following guidelines as you visit Woodmont.
- Please adhere to the speed limit;
- Please stop at the stop sign;
- Please park in spots labeled for visitor’s parking only (facing the lower playground) ~ numbered spots are for staff only;
- Only park in an actual spot ~ do not create your own spot. Please do not park in any other spot other than a Visitor’s spot. All cars not in a designated Visitor’s spot are subject to a ticket and/or to be towed.
- Additional parking is on the streets of Rutledge and Konner.
- Please sign in to the building in the Main Office upon being buzzed in utilizing the front doors. Obtain a visitor’s badge and only go to the location you signed in for.
- Please sign out after your visit is over in the Main Office. Only exit the building utilizing the front doors.
I thank you advance for your cooperation and attention to the above. It is my hope you will have a wonderful, eventful visit to Woodmont School.
Sincerely,Mr. Dominic D. EspositoPrincipal