General Membership Dates
Executive Board Dates
Who are the Advisors?
Who is your Executive Board?
President: Elijah Dor
Vice President: Olivia Barragan
Treasurer: Ryan Sun
Corresponding Secretary: Mia Grillo
Recording Secretary: Lindsay Probst
What is Student Council?Student Council is a student-based civic organization designed to help promote school spirit and leadership among students.
Students participating in all levels of the Council will maintain a high standard of personal conduct. Council members will demonstrate leadership qualities by serving as good examples of behavior through their words and actions.
All Council members will be expected to participate in approved activities, which will serve to enhance the quality of both the physical and behavior environment of the school.
The purpose of student council is:
- To develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship.
- To promote harmonious relations throughout the entire school.
- To improve student/faculty relationships.
- To improve school morale and general welfare.
- To provide a forum for student expression.
- To plan special events or projects.
Objectives of the Student council are to:
- Provide a democratic form in which students can address those school related issues, which affect their lives.
- Maintain open communication between students and school staff.
- Train students in the duties and responsibilities of good citizenship.
Student council will be involved in many community minded projects.
- School spirit. First Fun Friday
- Community service. Food drives, recycling projects, coat drives.
- Entreprenuership. School Store, bake sales, etc
How to get involved?
Each homeroom will be looking for representatives at the start of school to come to monthly meetings and be a voice for their fellow classmates. Even if you are not selected as a homeroom representative you can still participate in all of our activities and attend the meetins. Those that are selected MUST attend the meetings every month in order to remain up to date with the various activities we are planning.