DESIGNER PURSE BINGO FUNDRAISER
THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2019
The Lazar PTC will be holding a Designer Purse Bingo/Auction Fundraiser on Thursday, April 4, 2019 at the Parsippany PAL. This is our largest fundraiser of the year and we need your help to make it a huge success!! The PTC provides interactive educational tools, essential materials, fun enrichment activities and educational programming for all of our children.
There are many ways you can help support this event:
- Donate or help solicit gift certificates and new merchandise from companies and local shops
- Purchase or help solicit advertisements for the Coupon/Ad Journal
- CLICK HERE FOR THE PRIZE, COUPON BOOK, AD JOURNAL DONATION LETTERS
- Click the link to purchase merchandise right off our Amazon wish list for ease and convenience https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3IH6ADQLL4N27?&sort=default and ship to address below
- Donate items individually or get together with other families for a combined gift.
- Follow this link to donate a monetary amount for us to purchase items and then click the Purse BINGO button on the right-hand side https://www.montville.net/Page/15553
- Entrance Fee Includes: 27 BINGO cards (3 boards per game) + 1 sheet of Level 1 tickets. Venue maximum occupancy is 400 guests
- 3 ways to pay after you complete the online registration form:
Check made out to "Lazar PTC"
There will be extra boards available for purchase the night of the event; as well as, tickets for chances to win all Levels of baskets, games, and silent auction/cash tables…so don’t forget to bring cash or checkbook to have on hand for that “must-have item.”
We will be partnering with Parsippany Best Pizza so that you can preorder from and get your food delivered to your table (preferred method). Proceeds will go directly to the PTC. You can also order that night and let them know you are attending the event or bring your own.
Thank you in advance for continued support.
Please contact Melissa Adasczik, Lazar BINGO Event Chair with any questions at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 202-0592