The Hilldale PTC is happy to announce that Hot Lunch will be available for the 2021-2022 school year. Lunch order cycles are communicated through Membership Toolkit. Due to vendor deadlines, late orders or payments cannot be accommodated. Please make sure you have registered on the Hilldale Membership Toolkit to receive HotLunch communications. Navigate to https://hilldaleptc.membershiptoolkit.com/ and register or login. Please contact HilldalePTC@gmail.com with any questions.
How to Order School Lunch:
- Login to the School Lunch system at hilldale.ahotlunch.com.
- If you are a new family, select the New User link to set-up an account.
- For those parents who have multiple children in Hilldale School you will need to create a separate student profile for each child. ENTER/UPDATE YOUR CHILD'S GRADE AND TEACHER BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE ORDERING PROCESS. Look at your settings under the "Children" menu.
- Go to Orders and then New Orders to begin making your selections.
- Pay immediately through PayPal. NO CASH OR CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Once your payment is confirmed, print your child's Lunch Card (Generate Report, left side menu) so they can bring them to hot lunch on the appropriate day. Any student who forgets his or her lunch ticket will be served after all students having his or her lunch ticket are served.
Questions? Email HilldalePTC@gmail.com