The HPTC organizes the School Lunch program and local vendors provide the lunches. For the 2019-20 school year, we are holding four lunch ordering cycles (Sept/Oct/Nov; Dec/Jan; Feb/March; and April/May/June). If you miss an ordering or payment deadline, you cannot order hot lunch for that cycle. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
All future notifications to order school lunches will only be sent via the email submitted to the HPTC Online Directory. Please make sure the HPTC has your email address!
The online school lunch ordering for September/October/November will be available starting August 23rd through August 30th at 11:59PM.
ALL SCHOOL LUNCH PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE THROUGH PAYPAL.
NO CHECKS OR CASH ACCEPTED.
How to Order School Lunch:
- Login to the School Lunch system at hilldale.ahotlunch.com.
- If you are a new family, select the New User link to set-up an account.
- For those parents who have multiple children in Hilldale School you will need to create a separate student profile for each child. ENTER/UPDATE YOUR CHILD'S GRADE AND TEACHER BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE ORDERING PROCESS. Look at your settings under the "Children" menu.
- Go to Orders and then New Orders to begin making your selections.
- Pay immediately through PayPal. NO CASH OR CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Once your payment is confirmed, print your child's Lunch Card so they can bring them to hot lunch on the appropriate day. Any student who forgets his or her lunch ticket will be served after all students having his or her lunch ticket are served.
Questions? Email our School Lunch Coordinator: Vivian Husti at MariaVHusti@yahoo.com.