The Cedar Hill HSA will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales, Website and Communications for the school year.
We invite you to visit https://cedarhillhsa.membershiptoolkit.com to see everything your HSA has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, make purchases, and much, much more.
Here's what you need to do:
- Go to https://cedarhillhasa.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Click on the Register/Login button. NOTE: If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another Montville Township school (such as Lazar or the High School) you can use the same email and password to login. You can then skip to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email account for a link to complete the verify process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms such as Membership, donation and apparel needs in one convenient place!
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.