JOIN NOW! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO AND FOLLOW US AT:
FACEBOOK - @MontvilleAthleticBoosters TWITTER - @MTHSAthBoosters
INSTAGRAM - montvilleathleticboosters URL - montvilleathleticboosters.org
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
The Montville Athletic Boosters Association is a volunteer organization whose goal is to enhance the Montville Township High School athletic program by providing resources in a spirited, collaborative, and transparent manner.
KEY PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Membership - encouraging families and community members to join, attend meetings, volunteer, and share ideas
- Facility and Team Development - past contributions have included spirit banners around campus, weight room equipment, grills, storage sheds, scorer tables
- Fundraising - The Corral and the Brick patio program are our key fundraising activities
- Financials - serving as the clearing entity for most sports
- Scholarships - scholarships awarded annually to senior athletes who exemplify the Mustangs spirit
- Spirit - show support to our MTHS teams and athletes through social media and other platforms
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED - JOIN, SUPPORT, DONATE:
JOIN: Membership is $30/family, $20/alumni, $5/coaches
Your membership fee contributes to our facility improvements, scholarships, and amplification of spirit for all MTHS athletes. Please note that to be eligible for a scholarship, families of seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 3 years, including their senior year (paid by December 1st). To become a member of the Montville Athletic Boosters, click HERE.
SUPPORT: volunteer for an event, attend our meetings and share your ideas.
DONATE/PURCHASE: Visit our Corral during home football games and other events, support our fundraisers throughout the year, or buy leave your legacy and buy a personalized brick to be placed on the Mustang Brick Patio! Or if you have a skill or service that can contribute to our cause please let us know!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our first meeting of the 2021-2022 year will be held on a special day and time: Tuesday, September 14th at 6:30pm via Zoom. Click here for the Zoom link.
Future meetings for the 2021-2022 school year will be held on the first Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
MONTVILLE ATHLETIC BOOSTERS SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION:
Each year, the Montville Athletic Boosters awards several merit-based scholarships to student athletes based on Leadership, Spirit, Impact to Athletics/School and Athletic Achievement. Since 2003, our organization has awarded over 159 scholarships to Senior athletes totaling over $91,000.
To be eligible for a scholarship, families of seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 3 years, including their senior year (paid by December 1st).
2021-22 EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Co-Presidents: Dominique Boeckel & Margaret Gorski
- Administrative Lead: Sheila Beltrami
- Communications Lead: Katie Grieco
- Financial Lead: Stacey Garb
- Past Board Advisor: Chris Arena