JOIN NOW! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO AND FOLLOW US AT:
FACEBOOK - @MontvilleAthleticBoosters TWITTER - @MTHSAthBoosters
INSTAGRAM - montvilleathleticboosters URL - montvilleathleticboosters.org
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
The Montville Athletic Boosters Association is a volunteer organization whose goal is to enhance the Montville Township High School athletic program by providing resources in a spirited, collaborative, and transparent manner.
KEY PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Membership - encouraging families and community members to join, attend meetings, volunteer, and share ideas
- Facility and Team Development - past contributions have included spirit banners around campus, weight room equipment, grills, storage sheds, scorer tables
- Fundraising - The Corral and the Brick patio program are our key fundraising activities
- Financials - serving as the clearing entity for most sports
- Scholarships - scholarships awarded annually to senior athletes who exemplify the Mustangs spirit
- Spirit - show support to our MTHS teams and athletes through social media and other platforms
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED - JOIN, SUPPORT, DONATE:
JOIN: Membership is $30/family, $20/alumni, $5/coaches
Your membership fee contributes to our facility improvements, scholarships, and amplification of spirit for all MTHS athletes. Please note that to be eligible for a scholarship, families of seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 3 years, including their senior year (paid by December 1st). To become a member of the Montville Athletic Boosters, click HERE.
SUPPORT: volunteer for an event, attend our meetings and share your ideas.
DONATE/PURCHASE: Visit our Corral during home football games and other events, support our fundraisers throughout the year, or leave your legacy and buy a personalized brick to be placed on the Mustang Brick Patio! Or if you have a skill or service that can contribute to our cause please let us know!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us for our Montville Athletic Boosters monthly meetings which are held on the first Wednesday of the month at 7pm. At this time all our meetings are being held via Zoom.
Next meeting date: Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022 at 7pm. Click here for the Zoom link for our call or go to https://zoom.us Meeting ID: 879 1966 2785 Passcode: 945155
Future Meeting Dates: 3/2, 4/6, 5/4, 6/1
MONTVILLE ATHLETIC BOOSTERS SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION:
Each year, the Montville Athletic Boosters awards several merit-based scholarships to student athletes based on Leadership, Spirit, Impact to Athletics/School and Athletic Achievement. Since 2003, our organization has awarded over 159 scholarships to Senior athletes totaling over $91,000.
***To be eligible for a scholarship, families of seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 3 years, including their senior year (paid by December 31st)***
2021-22 EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Co-Presidents: Dominique Boeckel & Margaret Gorski
- Administrative Lead: Sheila Beltrami
- Communications Lead: Katie Grieco
- Financial Lead: Stacey Garb
- Past Board Advisor: Chris Arena