OUR MISSION AND OFFERING: Enhance the athletic programs at Montville Township High School through financial support and volunteer resources.
- Spirit (we are catalysts for it)
- Collaboration (we are partners with MTHS)
- Organization (we are efficient in all we do)
- Transparency (a guide for how we operate)
- Student Athletes
KEY PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Membership (acquiring and building our base) - we have over 200 members
- Facility and Team Development (upgrade facilities and equipment) - past contributions have included spirit banners around campus, weight room equipment, grills, storage sheds, scorer tables
- Fundraising (how we raise money) - The Corral (food and merchandise) and the Brick patio program are our key fundraising activities
- Financials (we are the clearing entity for all sports)
- Learning and Development (core to our contribution) - we award 6 yearly scholarships and since 2003 have provided over 150 scholarships totaling over $86,000, we administer a Speaker Series that focuses on recruiting, health and alumni insights.
- Spirit (we amplify our teams) - through social media and other vehicles we will support MTHS teams and athletes.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
Become a member: $30/family, $20/alumni, $5/coaches
We are happy to announce that we are working with memberplanet to offer online membership to the Montville Athletic Boosters. In addition to making payments online, you will have access to a directory of members, join events, and much more! To become a member of the Montville Athletic Boosters...Click HERE to create a profile and submit your online payment.
**To be eligible for a scholarship, families of seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 2 years, including their senior year (paid by December 1st). Beginning with the Class of 2021, families of seniors must be paid members for 3 years, including their senior year (paid by December 1st).
Support our programs and activities: volunteer for an event, attend our meetings and share your ideas
Make a donation: beyond your time, if you have a skill or service that can contribute to our cause please let us know.
2019-20 EXECUTIVE BOARD:
- Co-Presidents: Marianne Peretta & Christopher Arena
- Administrative Lead: Margaret Gorski
- Communications Lead: Katie Grieco
- Financial Lead: Stacy-Larry Garb
- President Emeritus: Andrea Cassidy
FACEBOOK - @MontvilleAthleticBoosters, TWITTER - @MTHSAthBoosters, INSTAGRAM - montvilleahtleticboosters
5/27 SPRING SPEAKER SERIES, 7pm, MTHS Media Center - LIFE OF THE COLLEGE ATHLETE
-1 hour event, free with light snacks, details below
-An all-star panel of MTHS alumni currently playing DI,II,III sports. They share the experience of being a college athlete.
-This will be an amazing night for Montville athletes of all ages dreaming of playing at the next level.
THE CORRAL MUSTANG SHOP:
-Show your Mustang Pride by ordering your Mustangs gear and gift items through our online store. Items include: Tote Bag ($5), Ornament ($5), Mug ($10), Knit Hat ($10), Hat ($15), T-shirt ($15 Med/Large only), Umbrella ($25), Blanket ($35), Sweatshirt ($40 all sizes), Bleacher Seat ($50)
Orders will be processed on a weekly basis and delivered to the address provided in the order form. Go to mustangassociation.org to order. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MONTVILLE ATHLETIC BOOSTERS SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION:
Each year, the Montville Athletic Boosters awards several merit-based scholarships to student athletes based on Leadership, Spirit, Impact to Athletics/School and Athletic Achievement.
To be eligible for a scholarship, families of seniors must be paid Montville Athletic Boosters members for a minimum of 2 years, including their senior year (paid by December 1st). Beginning with the Class of 2021, families of seniors must be paid members for 3 years, including their senior year (paid by December 1st).