No Name Calling Week / Peace Week
January 26 - 30
To emphasize the importance of practicing peaceful problem-solving, and to remind everyone about how important it is speak kindly to others, I am asking students and staff to participate in the following theme days:
- Mon., 1/26 - “Be Yourself, Express Yourself” - Wear your favorite clothes/outfit to show how important it is to be different.
- Tues., 1/27 - “We're all good sports if we treat everyone with respect!” - Wear your favorite team jersey or colors.
- Wed., 1/28 - “Wear white to signify the color of peace.”
- Thurs., 1/29 - “Hats off to kind words.” - Wear your favorite hat.
- Fri., 1/30 - “No name-calling is no sweat!” - Wear your favorite sweats.
* Parents/Guardians: By showing your support for our "No Name Calling Week / Peace Week," you are showing your child that you promote respect of others. Thank you in advance for your support! *